What are the best Impact Wrenches on the market? It is so difficult to choose the best one while there are so many Impact Wrenches are available. In here, you can find our several reviews on Impact Wrenches which can help you to make the right decision.
Table of Contents
- Best Impact Wrenches Review 2017
- #1. Ingersoll Rand W7150-K2 High-Torque Impactool Kit, 1/2”
- #2. Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 FUEL High-Torque Impact Wrench with Ring Kit, 1/2″
- #3. DEWALT DCF889HM2 20-volt High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #4. NitroCat 1200-K Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #5. Makita XWT04Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #6. AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #7. Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2663-20 18-Volt M18 High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #8. Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- #9. Ingersoll-Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2”
Best Impact Wrenches Review 2017
#1. Ingersoll Rand W7150-K2 High-Torque Impactool Kit, 1/2”
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque
- 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case designed
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip minimizes vibration
- Reduces fatigue and enhances user comfort during extended use
Pros: this one is best for any job, ergonomic design, heavy duty, it is a beast, a lot of torque in this tool, it has performed as predicted, it is a great time saver, very quiet, powerful and awesome, versatility and portability is unmatched, durable case, good battery life, quick charger, a must have for any air tool user, buy it if you need a mobile impact, there are no words to describe it.
Cons: maybe …
Highly Recommended !!!!!
#2. Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 FUEL High-Torque Impact Wrench with Ring Kit, 1/2″
- Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence
- REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Battery Pack
- 1/2″ Anvil with friction ring
Pros: powerful cordless impact, it has plenty of power to break free the toughest nuts, it fits into more places, smooth, quiet, balanced and batteries last a long time, it is reliable and gets the job done, it is worth every penny.
Cons: this impact is heavy…
#3. DEWALT DCF889HM2 20-volt High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Hog ring anvil
- 400 ft.-lbs of maximum torque
- XR Li-Ion batteries
- Variable speed trigger with electric brake
Pros: on time delivery, great price, quality is good, very handy tool, torque is great, very strong breakout power, pulls lugs nut with ease, strong enough to change tires on SUV’s and cars, many tire changes on a single battery charge, it comes with two batteries, quick charging, it holds a solid charge.
Cons: It is fairly bulky so it will be hard to get into some of the tight places, the bag isn’t very big …
#4. NitroCat 1200-K Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Durable Kevlar composite housing
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Hard hitting twin clutch mechanism
- Patented through
- Easy operation flip lever
Pros: great impact, decent price, best gun for under 200 bucks, a must have for any Mechanic of any level, it is a nice light impact, the weight in your hand is just about perfect, strong and quiet, smooth and precise variable power trigger, it’s full 1200lb torque in reverse, it does the job easily and quickly, works great taking rusted nuts and bolts off with no effort, absolutely worth the investment.
Cons: need to a little more torque to move shock bolts on large rigs …
Highly Recommended !!
#5. Makita XWT04Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Soft grip handle
- Compact design and weighs only 7.5 lbgs
Pros: best bang for the buck, more power, less noise, lots of torque, this impact wrench made easy work of it, increased comfort on the job, reduced operator fatigue, protects battery housing for extra durability, batteries last a long time, a lot of power for a battery tool.
Cons: it’s big and heavy …
#6. AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute
- 15-Percent larger rotor
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
Pros: fast delivery, excellent impact for the price, very solid, well made, quality, powerful, fits good in the hand, it took the lug nuts off without a strain, it is not produce a high noise, very little vibration compared to other aluminum guns, easy to adjust how much torque you want.
Cons: it is loud and clunky…
Highly Recommended !!
#7. Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2663-20 18-Volt M18 High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Torque at 475 foot-pounds
- Milwaukee four-pole motor
- Compact size and weight
- Overload protection
- Friction ring
Pros: pretty tough impact, reasonable, good torque for a battery operated the tool, light weight, great ergonomic handle, great for removing and reinstalling tires, changing lug nuts is extremely easy with this, makes jobs so quick, battery holds well, easy forward and reverse.
Cons: batteries are really expensive …
#8. Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 High Torque Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Lightweight composite housing
- 1200-Feet breakaway torque
- Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers
- Insulated comfort grip
Pros: arrived much quicker than expected, support and service is outstanding, it had a good torque rating for the cost, no hassle, no fuss, lightweight, well built, nice balance, nice feel, very solid, fits well in the hand, low noise, powerful, great tool, great value, it is especially good for tough jobs.
Cons: it made in Taiwan, not the USA …
#9. Ingersoll-Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2”
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Pros: quick shipping, this tool is a beast at the best price, high-quality air impact wrench, plenty of torque, without needing a large tank of air, sturdy and well built, big power and short, it would not even break lug nuts, easy on and off with sockets/extensions, it makes working on cars so much easier and faster, I recommend this tool to any home use mechanic, you won’t be disappointed.
Cons: someone wished it had some kind of rubber grip on the handle, and when you leave it on the air hose it goes till you take it off …