Today we will walk you through 9 reciprocating saw reviews in this article. whether you are looking corded or cordless but we are trying to cover them both. We will show you how to hunt best reciprocating saw for you and add one to your cutting arsenal and never come back. The full reviews are coming below.
Three (3) types of reciprocating saw you will find in the market.
- Corded reciprocating saw
- Cordless reciprocating saw
- Orbital Cuts reciprocating saw
Table of Contents
- Best Reciprocating Saw For the Money
Best Reciprocating Saw For the Money
#1. Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2625-20 M18 18-Volt
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
- QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp offers fast, easy tool free blade changes for SAWZALL Blades and HACKZALL Blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
- Compatible with M18 XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Batteries and M18 Compact LITHIUM-ION Batteries
This is the Top pick of best reciprocating saw.
Pros: quickly shipped, this is a great tool for small jobs, best saw for the money, full-sized Sawzall version, lightweight, very solid, very nice and easy to use, it holds a charge well, one handed operation with great balance, perfect for cutting pipe one handed, great for cutting up any material.
Cons: none, no complaints …
Highly Recommended !!!!
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes and 4-positions for flush cutting
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length and 0-3,000 strokes per minute for faster-cutting speed, pivoting shoe for comfort
- Includes (2) high-capacity XRP batteries that offer 40% more run-time than standard batteries
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
This is the second top pick of best reciprocating saw. (Mid Range)
Pros: great reciprocating saw for homeowner or professional, it works quite well, great for quick projects, plenty of power, not real heavy, cut wood and metal with excellent results, not have to drag around an extension cord, last a long time on a single battery, the quick change blade feature is really nice, variable speed is great
Cons: bad clamp, the kit did not include a blade.
Highly Recommended !!
#3. Ingersoll Rand 529
- Patented vibration reduction device reduces hand fatigue – 88 percent reduction in vibration
- Small, lightweight design provides greater accessibility
- Adjustable rear exhaust directs air away from work piece
- Rubber grip offers improved comfort during extended use
- Includes 6 blades
Pros: fast shipment, this saw is high-performance, professional tool, a tool for art, it does the job with ease, it cuts through steel and aluminum like butter, motor is quiet, it runs very smooth, vibration free, you could use this for hours with out hand fatigue, the exhaust is adjustable, very low air consumption, the supplied blades are good, worth the cost to read other reviews.
Cons: none …
Highly Recommended !!!
#4.Milwaukee 0719-22 V28 Sawzall
- Two-speed, variable-speed motor (0-2000, 0-3000 spm) for metal- and wood-cutting; superior 1 1/8-Inch blade stroke
- Quik-Lok blade clamp for quick, tool-free blade changes; keyless shoe adjustment
- Gear-protecting clutch for extreme durability and impact protection
- 5-year limited warranty
Pros: excellent service, this is extremely powerful with long battery life, for heavy demolition, lightweight so it is easy to climb with for use overhead, it cuts through just about anything like butter, two 28-volt highest batteries are long lasting, batteries don’t take long at all to charge, easy to change blades, the two-finger trigger is a plus, 5 years warranty, its worth every penny.
Cons: would be nice if it was built with LED lighting
Highly Recommended !!!
#5. Bosch CRS180K 18-Volt Lithium-Ion
- Compact size makes it easier to get into tight spaces
- Lightweight tool equals less fatigue
- 2-speed allows you to adjust to the material your up against
- Lock-Jaw™ blade holder is the easiest blade change system
- 1 1/8″ stroke allows for more material to be removed per stroke
Pros: good for home projects, it’s sized right and the weight is comfortable, small but powerful, the battery slips nicely into the saw, the battery keeps the saw running long enough for you to complete a task, powerful saw with a nifty blade-change design, the blade release is very easy, two speed options on the blade, the charger and has a power indicator to show you how much battery is left.
Cons: someone complained the carry bag is good but a hard plastic case protects it better …
#6. Hitachi CR13VBY 12-Amp
- Features user vibration protection (UVP) technology to reduce vibration by over 65% for less user fatigue, more comfortable use and less wear and tear on the tool itself
- Swing cutting mechanism results in less “rebound” effect when compared with traditional orbital action
- Variable-speed dial and trigger provide step-less adjustment of speed for different materials and work conditions
- Includes case and an 8-inch BI all-purpose blade
- Measures 18.3 inches long; lightweight at 9.7 pounds; 5-year warranty
Pros: solid construction, tons of power and never seems to struggle, runs smooth, you can cut with pretty good precision, cuts fast, anti-vibration technology works very well, lot less vibration, it has a comfortable grip to it and never runs out of power, great if your running the saw all day, two ways to adjust the speed, it over the cheaper offerings.
Cons: it’s really heavy, the blade change is also annoying …
Highly Recommended !!!
#7. Makita BJR182Z 18-Volt Cordless
- Variable-speed D35 high-torque motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes per minute
- 1-1/8-inch length stroke for faster cutting and maximum productivity
- Compact design at 17-3/4 inches long and 7.7-pound weight for reduced operator fatigue
- Includes features such as tool-less blade change and shoe adjustments
- Tool backed by three-year warranty
Pros: fast shipping, great saw for the weight and price, it’s strong for a cordless, t performs like it is corded not cordless, no more worrying that my cutting angle coming too close to the cord, battery life good, charging super fast, really powerful and has a good grip.
Cons: batteries are not interchangeable, batteries are expensive …
#8. PORTER-CABLE PCL120CRC-2 12-Volt
- Ultra-compact size and light weight are ideal for fitting into tight areas and for overhead applications
- 0-3.000 strokes per minute and 5/8-inch stroke delivers fast application speeds
- Tool-free blade collar allows for fast and convenient blade changes
- 3-position adjustable handle provides maximum versatility
- Adjustable clamping shoe holds work piece for fast and accurate cuts
Pros: It comes with two 12 volt lithium batteries, batteries charge fast about a half hour, excellent tool for small jobs, fits easily into small areas, great for easy yard work, great for taxidermy work and light metal work, best tree trimmer and pipe cutter, its versatile, very handy, quick change of saw blades, variable speed trigger
Cons: batteries are small in capacity, it in no way replaces the big power house 18 volt …
#9. Chicago Pneumatic CP7900
- Power at 10,000 strokes per minute allows you to quickly cut through material with ease
- Adjustable guard
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy handling and muffler work
- Includes (1) each replacement blades: 18T, 28T, 32T
- Economical tool for body, exhaust and muffler work
Pros: best cheap air saw, it’s well built, perfect tool for a panel beater, easily handled, low vibration, low noise level, smooth and efficient, makes precision cut with ease, you can cut plywood, sheet rock, thin metal, plastics, fiberglass
Cons: blades are pricey, someone complained the blades will not last long if you are cutting metals …