Drills are important to home improvement. I find that I cannot do anything without a handheld drill and the Dewalt DC720KA is one of my favorites. It’s very powerful and charges quickly.
Benefits of Using the Dewalt DC720KA
Here are some of the best features of using the DC720KA 18V Cordless Drill.
– POWERFUL MOTOR – This cordless drill has an 18 Volt 1/2 inch drill driver, which delivers up to 410 watts of power. This translated into a broad range of applications. I use my Dewalt Drill from the task as simple as hanging a floating shelf to making cabinets.
– EASY TO HANDLE – The drill’s compact size makes it easy to handle. My wife has small hands, but she has not troubled to work with this drill. It has a mid-handle grip that makes control easy.
– RATCHETING CHUCK AND CORDLESS DESIGN – The cordless design of the DC720KA 18V helps me to move around easily. It does not restrict me in the same way that plugs in drill used to. Plus, it has a ratcheting chuck that keeps me on point.
– BUILT IN LED LIGHT – I never thought there would be a need for a built-in LED light. I always thought I won’t ever use it, but I use it all the time now. There are just some jobs that need additional lighting and the Dewalt DC720KA’s light does the trick.
One complaint that users had about the DC720KA Drill is that it still uses NiCad batteries as opposed to the Lithium batteries that other brands are now using. However many users have also observed that NiCad batteries last longer than the Lithium ones.
Also, there really isn’t much of a difference because the battery still charges and in as little as an hour and you will get two batteries for one drill unit.
- Power Source: Battery
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
- Height: 15”
- Width: 13.5”
- Length: 4.5”
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 lbs
What’s In the Box? –
- DC720KA 18V 12-inch Cordless Drill
- One-hour Ni-Cad Charger
- Two 18V Ni-Cad Batteries
- Kit Box
Where Can I Get More Information?
You can get a lot of information about this DC720KA drill driver direct from the Dewalt website. Amazon.com also provides a lot of information about the products that they sell.
You can also get information from cordless drill reviews online. If you are ready to buy this DeWALT cordless drill for yourself, you can just head to Amazon.