Razertip is one of the famous and biggest names in wood burning and pyrography industry. They have two types of burner and cost of the burners quite a bit more. You may find it at your nearest shop and you can buy from Amazon. Razertip Single burner is a normal wood burner with one pen connection. The Razertip Dual Burner has two pen connections.
Table of Contents
Razertip tools have been setting the standard in Canada for 14 years and they are now available in the USA.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- Ideal wide-range temperature control: won’t scorch wood at “1” through to “red-hot” at 10
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on-again
- Manufacturer: Razertip
- Brand: Razertip
- No Batteries included
- No Batteries Required
- Dual handpiece capability (SS-D10 only).
- Electrical ratings: Input: 120VAC, 60Hz. Output: 2.2VAC, 10.0A maximum.
- Wattage: Maximum 45 watts.
- Temperature range: 340F (170C) to 1400F (745C) approx.
- Size: 5″ x 7″ x 3.5″ (127mm x 177mm x 82mm)
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.6lb/2.5 Pound.
- Safety Certification:
CSA c/us safety certification (CSA #LR95555) for North America.
3 years on the power supply and 1 year on all handpieces.
Customer Rating:- 4.6 out of 5
Check Amazon Reviews: Click Here
- Heat Immediately
- Hundreds of tip types
- 3 years warranty if pens break within 3 years then return it for a new one free.
- It heats up fast but doesn’t hold the heat very well.
- Price is significantly high.
- Canada-based product but you can buy from Amazon.
- Fixed pens cost
If you think that you buy only good tools and money doesn’t a fact in this regard. Then Go for it.
If you buy through our links CarvingToolsGuide will get some affiliate commission. To keep our site alive it is necessary.